November 30, 2017

Temple Screenshots Post 3: Bow Your Head and Say Yes




I'm going to do a series of #iWatchedTheTempleVideos posts on all of my social media accounts. Each one will have a screenshot (from one of the videos from Mike Norton's NewNameNoah YouTube channel), a link to the video where the screenshot is from, and a little message about how temple stuff was hidden from me as a Mormon child. 

I was born a Mormon. I didn't know that part of the temple endowment involves bowing your head and saying yes (to promises that you didn't know you were going to be making) until I saw the NewNameNoah YouTube videos when I was 21.



This link jumps to the point in the video where I got this screenshot: https://youtu.be/5VrsFEiTpsQ?t=3594



1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. armeria excalibur san marino

    ReplyDelete